Sarah Dodd & Ian McLaughlin -Directors of Black Country Digital Marketing for Local Business
Having spent a number of years working in both small and medium sized businesses, it is clear that the advice given in relation to online and digital marketing is varied. As a company you want to increase your brand exposure and engagement but if the advice you receive is outdated you will be throwing your money away.
We pride ourselves in optimising our digital marketing strategies to deliver the best results for our customers. Nothing makes us happier than seeing local businesses grow and thrive within our communities.
We understand that the behaviour of customers and consumers online has changed. We will help you to tailor your online marketing strategy to ensure you reach your targeted audience and are a step ahead of your competition.
You may need a new website or may have an existing website and can’t understand why you are not getting the results you hoped for. With nearly every household in the UK having internet access, you can ill-afford not to have an online presence for your company.
You may be looking to create or expand your Social Media presence. Increasingly, local businesses are seeing the benefits of sharing their expertise, services or products with engaging content on Social Media. It has given them opportunities to not only learn more about their customers and improve customer service, but ultimately to lead customers to their website.
- We offer bespoke services tailored to your needs
- We provide affordable pricing
- We provide an integrated digital solution service
- We offer ongoing support and advice
- We understand the complexities of growing a local business online but like to
keep things simple.
- We don’t use technical jargon as we like to make sure we are all speaking the
same language and are transparent.
- We don’t use link building software or take shortcuts
- We are always up to date with all the latest digital marketing techniques as part
of our continual improvement strategy