There are so many Social Media sites out there it can be confusing to decide which platforms to choose for your business.
Why choose Facebook?
- Over 1.6 Billion monthly active users
- Average visit duration over 20 minutes
- 72% of online adults visit at least once a month
- 24 million daily active users in the UK
- Quickly and safely build a huge army of clients or customers 100% targeted to your
- Position your Business over the largest and most used Social Media service ever
- 51% of fans purchase from brands they ‘Like’
What are Facebook Ads?
Facebooks Ads are basically a promoted / boosted post that appears in the news feed of Facebook users. The great thing about Facebook ads is the incredible targeting options available to you.
What is Twitter?
Twitter is an online news and social networking site where people communicate in short messages called ‘tweets’. Twitter is probably one of the fastest moving and most up to date platform, so if you are looking to find out what is going on in the world, Twitter will probably have the news first!
Twitter is a great tool to use for ‘social selling’. This is where you use Social Media to interact directly with your prospects and provide value by answering questions and offering useful content until the prospect is ready to buy.
What is Instagram?
Instagram is a photo and video sharing app which allows users to share content with followers. It is currently one of the fastest growing Social Media sites, adding about 100 million users per year.
Sharing content on Instagram is similar to other social platforms. You choose the image/ video you want to share, then write a caption, add hashtags, tag people, add a location and share! It’s as easy as that.
You can also connect your Instagram account with your other Social Media accounts to share the content on your other platforms simultaneously.
Why Instagram works
The brain processes images 60,000 times faster than it does text. Due to the highly visual nature of the platform, Instagram engagement with brands is very high, 10 times higher than on Facebook!
People remember: ✓ 80% of what they see ✓ 20% of what they read ✓ 10% of what they hear
What’s your Social Media strategy?
Using Social Media in an effective and targeted way, can help you grow your business by:
- Increasing product sales
- Driving traffic to your website
- Increasing brand awareness
- Communicating / promoting or listening to your customers and providing them with
- Having a consistent style / filters
- Giving you the opportunity to focus on one niche area of your business
Get in Touch Today
Free Social Media Health Check or call 01384 686770